Spokane Lunch Spots
No pizazz, just my modest list of locally owned, good eats around Spokane.
Downtown/U District Area
- Austin's Live Fire BBQ - Ribs, Chicken, Sandwiches. Low key and delicious.
- Mango Tree - Delicious Indian food
- Stella's Cafe - Sandwiches (try their Rueben, and thank me later)
- Churchill's - Spokane's best steakhouse
- Dick's - Burgers by the bag
- Domini's Sandwiches
- Frankie Doodle's - Old school American diner
- Monteray Cafe - Pizza on Tuesday is $10 for large
- The Old Spaghetti Factory
- Pete's Pizza
- The Satellite - Good American fare
- Wild Dawgs - Loaded hotdogs
- Wisconsin Burger
South Hill Area
- Ginger - Asian Fusion, Sushi
- Fleur de Sel - Crepes
- The Cottage Cafe
- Crimson Hearth
- Little Euro
- Chinese Garden
- Bene's (Breakfast, mostly eggs benedict)
I'm a software developer, philanthropist, biker, cyclist, hiker, gamer, drone pilot, photo bug, and all around
DIY enthusiast. I like to think I can cook, and enjoy a good game of PUBG/WarZone every now and then.
Yell at me on twitter,
and at home.
Typically present with the handle
@dengsauve on most sites.